Robert Kubica - the best Polish driver

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Kubica about Monte Carlo: One-time start

It seems that Robert Kubica will not compete in whole WRC season. Pole told that "for now, Rally Monte Carlo will be one-time start". Kubica with his co-driver Maciek Szczepaniak will drive in Ford Fiesta WRC but we still don`t know who will be servicing his car.

Kubica will compete with BRC Racing Team which will be servicing Kubica`s Fiesta.

"After busy break I`m looking forward to start the rally although I know that it can be unpredictable, especially in terms of weather conditions. I`ll drive car which I know very well and even it`s not newest specification, I was able to win special stages in prevorius years. I hope for weekend without misteakes but in Monte Carlo it`s almost impossible. For now my participation in first WRC round is one-time start" - said Kubica.

No comments:

Post a Comment